Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Mills writes on September 3rd.......

HEy Momma,

I wanted to shoot out a quick email while I was sending. I was planning to go up on the mountain, and had my bags packed. I told Aubi and he laughed and said I must not go. I couldn't understand why, and he said the lions. I laughed and then eating with his family, they all insisted I MUST not go. I couldn't understand it, and was still planning on going. Then last night I was laying in bed and just saying God if you don't want me to go, then please give me some kind of sign.

I was so full from the late lunch we ate, and then Aubi asked us to come for dinner. YOU MUST eat when you go to their houses to I ate, even though I was more full that I had ever been in a long time. Then I got home and went to bed around 7:45. I woke up at 10:15 and felt like I was going to be sick. All that food in my belly was too much, and I did get sick. Don't worry mom, it was just because I was soooo full. If I get sick again I will go into town and look into it.

I just wanted to let you know I wasn't on the mountain. Ha when I get back home and people ask if I saw any lions I can say,"Well I was almost killed by one!!". If I hadn't gotten sick, Aubi said I probably would have seen or been attacked by a lion. Now I listen to the locals.

I typed an email for Aubi as he spoke it out to me. You should get these around the same time.

Love you.
Mills

No comments: