Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mils writes on July 23rd.........

Hey Dad,

We got back from Lichinga last night just in time to receive emails. I'm glad the trip went so well, and I'm also glad ya'll got the picture. Mom went kinda crazy and listed ll these things I need to take pictures off. Ya'll have to understand that I am taking pictures from the camera on my computer and making then 1/20th of their original size. Then the guys we send through in SA don't like it when we try and send pictures because it clogs up their system. Then on top of that It takes me 5 tries
to send a picture, which takes like an hour. I'm not going to send pictures. I may get one of Gabe and Aubi or something, but it won't be soon.

I am still preaching this Sunday, unless we go out of town with Theo, so I am going to sit down today and try and figure out about what. I'd appreciate your prayers. I'm going to respond to you and Mom's emails in this one to save time, I need to do some other things. Tell her the warts are bad, but I am treating them with Duct Tape. Tell her that ya'll can try
and send a picture if it is under 30 KB's but it will be a hassle.

There are two people staying in our house from SA this week. Marida and Jan, they are here for the Dutch Reformed Senate(the church here is part of the Dutch Reformed Church). In Lichinga we stayed and Jan and Bonnie's house, Jan is from Europe maybe and Bonnie is from the States. We took all of Theo and Mignonne's cows to them b/c Theo is moving to Pemba in Oct. They are starting a project to raise a herd of cattle. It was awesome to spend time with them and other missionaries for the weekend.
This one guy Keith from SA lives at the beach of Lake Malawi, the same place we went and camped while the team was here. He is a really funny guy, and he told us he had a stun gun in his car. I agreed the get shocked, for the experience you know. I have to say it isn't like the movies make it out to be. It hurts and leaves a bad burn, but it doesn't throw you on the ground or anything. I should have a nice mark for a while.

Love ya'll and I will email better next time.

Love Mills

No comments: