Monday, August 13, 2007

Mills writes on August 11th........

Gabe and I returned from our journeys today (Saturday) around 1:30. Much earlier than we had kinda expected. Everything went well as Theo took the truck to Pemba. Gabe and I are planning going there and then starting our way down Mozam. It is a funny place, people poop on the beach and the tide takes it away. They say it really startles you, I will be able to say in a couple months. But since we got back in enough time, I am going to preach tomorrow, which God really used to humble me. At first I was kinda hoping that I would have to wait till another week, and then I got to thinking on the long drive and realized.... What the heck, this is a privilege. With responsibilities of course. But I am really getting more and more passionate about it. I will tac my notes on.

Gosh I was thinking about the winding down summer today. As I get more and more emails from friends I have started to realize that I sacrificed the summer after my SR. year. Gladly of course, but my friends are telling me about all these awesome things that are happening! Ha Praise the Lord.

No comments: