Saturday, August 18, 2007

Mills writes on August 15th......

Hey Dad,

Gabe is feeling much better now and is just trying to lay low and slowly recover. Tomorrow (Thursday) will be my last day to email for about a week since we will be going to Malawi. Gabe and I will stay in Lichinga till Monday so it is possible that we go onto the internet in town, but i'm not sure or too worried about it. I don't really crave getting on. I don't even know exactly what I would do on it. Haha.

I start my days early here, up at 5:45 and eating breakfast after a shower. I go to bed usually before 9 though so it makes the early hours easy. I'm using my laptop as an alarm. I'm loking forward to being back home and getting to use it a little more towards it's full potential. Here it's not connected to the internet and there are no other Apple's around so it is limited.

I gotta run, Love you
Mills

If you'd be praying I am talking tomorrow at our Bengwa's meeting. Bengwas are the guys from all the villages that help out with the radio. They take up announcements and the money for them, and also get listener feedback from their village. They are all Muslims and well I'm working on what to talk about. And I will share my testimony which should be interesting. I'd love the prayers. God give me strength.

No comments: