Saturday, August 18, 2007

Mills writes August 13th...........

Hey Momma,

I'm making this very short. I just read your email and really enjoyed what you had to say. I wanted to reply and then reconnect quickly. Gabe isn't feeling well and is in bed this morning, so you can be praying for him. He is having stomach problems along the same lines as mine. You and dad will probably get your emails along the same time, it's funny I typed his last night, and yours this morning. Funny how God will use the time difference. Man God has really been using just Praising Him in my life here. I was reading Ecclesiastes and I think it is chapter 5, but I am not sure. But it is about standing in Awe of God. Wow mom, right now find that verse, it's like 2 verses on letting our words be few. I will email a longer message and send it this afternoon so I can check the verse.
Love,
Mills

No comments: