Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Mills writes on August 19th from Lichinga..........

Its actually not sunny, its cold and windy.

I just wanted to email you and let you know I got here alight. I am recovering fom Malaria well and resting up. We Leave tomorrow, Monday, fo Malawi for a few days. Should be a good time. They have real gocery stores there! Also I met a guy who carves Ivory, but he is legal. He gets it fom the game reserves, and it liscensed! I might buy sometime, its not often you get a chance like that.

I will try and email when I get back in Lichinga, but no promises.

Love and miss yall
Mills

Psalm 119:9-11 "How can a young man keep his way pure, by living according to your Word. I seek you with all my heart, do not let me stray from your commands. I have hidden your Word in my heart that I might not sin against You."

No comments: